27.1.17

Style Crush | Erin Hanson

So I've decided to start a "Style Crush" series on de ole blog - because why not? I'm certainly not a very fashionable person, I mean at the moment I'm wearing a hoodie and jeans (the same hoodie and jeans I wear almost everyday), BUT being someone who likes to sew my own clothes I do like to admire people's styles.

So this week I'm admiring my favorite blogger possibly in the entire world Erin Hanson, from over at The Halfway Point.

I literally love every. single. thing about her style! And the fact that she sews pretty much every outfit that I love makes me love them ten times more.

She makes these gorgeous suspender skirts, and I already have like three planned that I want to make, because let's be honest here - when the words "suspender" and "skirt" are in the same sentence, you know there's good stuff happening.

Pretty much everything she wears are skirts and dresses - ADORABLE skirts and dresses. And then she pairs them with her brown lace-up boots and my heart just flutters away. Because perfection.








Her lovely little pinafore dresses are just the cutest thing in the world. I mean who wouldn't feel lovely wearing something like that??




And then this sweet Aussie had to come visit the U.S. and buy herself a pair of converse high tops (because of course) and embroider a quote on them.

I love everything about these!!





















She's such a sweet young woman, and aside from her style (which I do adore) she's also into a bunch of things I am, like sewing and polaroid cameras and writing letters and more. Her blog is probably my favorite, so be sure to go check it out. :)

Who are your style crushes? 
Would you wear anything from this post? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hi! Want to leave a comment do you? Delightful! *pats you on head* Please do, my dumpling, please do.