12.1.17

Word of the Month | Selenophile

selenophile - noun - one who loves the moon

I have loved astronomy since I was a little girl. There is something about the moon and stars that has always enthralled me, and the moon especially has been on my mind of late.

And tonight is this month's full moon!

I have been thinking for a while about starting an astronomy journal. I'd track the moon, doodle my observations, etc.


What do you think? Do you love the moon? Would you keep an astronomy journal?






This month's moon schedule

First Quarter: Jan 4th

Full Moon: Jan 12th

Last Quarter: Jan 19th

New Moon: Jan 27th


"The heaven's declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the works of his hands. Day by day they pour forth speech. Night by night they declare his knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hi! Want to leave a comment do you? Delightful! *pats you on head* Please do, my dumpling, please do.