15.2.17

Book Haul || Episode II

Guys.

Best. Book Haul. Ever.

No I am not joking. I would like to give myself a gold sticky star because I just pulled off my great heist, my best haul, my most amazing book purchase possibly in my life. This might possibly be an overreaction, but it could also not be just keeping reading and decide for yourself. 

Last time I posted a book haul, I talked about getting them at your local library sale cart, and while I do stand behind the amazingness of that, I have found another gold mine.

Thrift Stores. *trumpets blare* Dudes - I found a pristine copy of "The Book Thief" and the first four books of PJO (two of which are hardcover)!!!!! *fangirl squeals* can't. even. right now.



The Book Thief, by Markus Zuzak

I swear this book was unread. It is in pristine condition! A soft cover, with an interview with Zuzak in the back, and pages so soft and delightful I nearly wept.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians • Books 1 - 4, by Rick Riordan

The first two are clearly used softcovers. The covers are a bit beat up, and the pages are kinda crinkled, but overall I was happy! They would be in better condition, actually, had my brother not read them both twice since I bought them. XD The way he treats books though!!! "These are my babies. You treat my babies nicely." He had to have a firm sit-down. None of this "turning down the corners of the pages to mark your spot" nonsense.

So there you have it! I'm so happy right now, so please be happy too. :D

Do you own any of these books? 
Have you read any of them?
What did you get on your most recent book haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hi! Want to leave a comment do you? Delightful! *pats you on head* Please do, my dumpling, please do.