8.2.17

February Playlist

Up north where I am, we are deep in the arctic freeze, apparently. Negative degree weather at night and all that fun stuff, so there's not a ton you can do without being very cold.

Bad news = eight people have been crammed into a tiny house together for far too long and everyone is starting to go slightly insane and the cat has cabin fever and all my siblings have chicken pox and ohmyword.

Good news = music.

Need I say more??




Also one of my friends got to go to a tøp concert and can I just say I am very peeved because 1) she got to go to a tøp concert, 2) she didn't invite me, 3) she didn't even TELL me, and 4) she got to go to a tøp concert.

my life why

On the upside, I finally got my almost-two-year-old brother to actually say some words for the first time in his life (I'm actually not being sarcastic this time I swear - the kid has never spoken he just grunts and yells and squeals and signs), so now he can say "sissy" (me), only he says it "he-he", "little" as "lilllll-lllllle",  and "go" as "GAH". #progress

What have you guys been listening to? 
Been to any concerts recently?
Gotten any little children to speak lately? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hi! Want to leave a comment do you? Delightful! *pats you on head* Please do, my dumpling, please do.